If you are a student of historic department you may be asked to write different Canadian history essays. But you may be confused by the diversity of topics your Canadian history essay may be dedicated to. But in fact, all you have to do is to choose the one you would like the most to dwell upon.
Canadian History Essays: Possible Topics
Here you can find some topics you may disclose in your essay:
- The first settlement on the Canadian land.
- Different wars Canada was engaged in.
- Famous Canadians.
- Famous Canadian politicians.
- The main stages of stages of Canadian history.
Canadian History Essays: Stages of History as a Topic
Here is the approximate structure of the essay devoted to stages of Canadian history:
- The first stage which should be described in your Canadian history essay is the discovery of this country. You should try to refer to some documents which contain this information. You are unlikely to find the originals of the documents, but you may use various scientific articles and journals which use the information from these sources. Do not forget to refer to the journals and articles you use while writing the Canadian history essay.
- The second stage you are to describe in the essay should concern the exploration of Canadian land.
- Colonial period of the country is another stage which should be dwelled upon in the Canadian history essay. Here you should describe the role of British Empire in the history of Canada.
The wars for independence should be disclosed in the fourth part of the Canadian history essay. Do not forget to mention confederation. Canadian history essay should also include information about the role of the country in two World Wars. Of course, contemporary development of the country should be described in the last part of the Canadian history essay.