Do you want to get the International GCSE qualification? Well, it is a good choice indeed, since this qualification offers great further academic opportunities. What is more, the IGCSE qualification is recognized not only in the UK but also in many other countries worldwide.
Do you know what the most attractive feature of IGCSE is? The qualification is provided in two formats: with and without a coursework. So, you are free to choose, and certainly, the great majority of students prefer not to write IGCSE courseworks.
The reason for that is very simple. Completing IGCSE courseworks is a serious and rather difficult undertaking. Such projects should be based on experiments, reliable data, your own ideas, etc.
Anyway, you think that IGCSE coursework writing is what you can cope with. Fine, we are glad that you are so confident about your knowledge and abilities. Then, you will definitely find out tips for writing IGCSE courseworks much helpful.
- IGCSE courseworks can cover a great variety of subjects. You can choose from about 70 subjects.
- Requirements for completing your IGCSE coursework vary, depending on its subject. Still, every student should demonstrate some basic skills: deep knowledge and understanding of a subject; ability to search for and analyze different types of sources; analytical thinking.
- Besides, you should demonstrate in the IGCSE coursework some other abilities of yours. So, make sure you:
- Identify the main problem of your paper;
- Analyze primary and secondary sources;
- Implement all the steps planned;
- Evaluate your own objectives, weak points, etc.
So, this is actually everything you should know about IGCSE coursework writing. Do not waste your time and get down to researching and writing your IGCSE coursework.
On our blog, you can also find information about A2 coursework and AL level coursework writing.