For some students, A2 Biology coursework writing is one of the most boring and difficult tasks. Unfortunately, this assignment cannot be avoided, as it makes 50% of your final grade on Biology. However, it is possible to turn A2 Biology coursework writing into an interesting task. How? Read about it in this article.
Choose the most interesting topic
Probably, you will not be that much surprised, but an interesting topic is what makes the writing process exciting. What is more, an interesting A2 Biology coursework topic is what will help you stay motivated and aim to improve your paper. We advise you to answer the following questions when choosing a topic for your A2 Biology coursework:
- What book/scientific journal have you recently read? Choose a topic that impressed you most of all.
- What was the topic of the report for Biology class that you defended successfully? Turn the title of that report into the topic of your A2 Biology coursework.
Find the most interesting facts
Are you bored with analyzing data, reviewing literature, etc.? Then, surf the Web to find some interesting information related to the field of Biology. You may include these facts into your A2 Biology coursework in order make it informative. For example, did you know that:
- Butterflies taste with their feet?
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump?
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain?
We would also like to remind you that every fact you want to include into your A2 Biology coursework should be relevant to the chosen topic.
Find a creative approach to writing
This proposition may sound rather intriguing. What creative approaches can be used for writing A2 Biology coursework? Well, let us present you a couple of strategies for A2 Biology coursework writing:
- Use teamwork with your classmates. Ask them to find necessary information and discuss it then;
- Conduct an interesting biological experiment. Find online tips and follow them.