Do you know what the most exciting thing about writing biography essays is? Well, you just have a chance to devote your paper to someone you really love, respect and value. We are sure there is such person.
Ok, let us assume there is a person in your mind you would like to present in your biography essay. Then, you probably need several pieces of advice on how to write the biography essay itself. We suggest you follow the next plan.
- Introduce the person you are going to talk about. Give several basic facts about him/her.
- Why do you think this particular person deserves your and the reader’s attention? Think of good explanations and present them in the biography essay.
- Think how to introduce the biography of your “idol.” What we mean is that “he/she was born in…” sentences will not make your biography essay impressive. Probably, it is better to introduce a few but really significant facts from the biography.
- Do not forget to tell about his/her achievements. Are they important for you only? Do they play an important role for the humankind?
We recommend you find several free biography essays and compare the ways their authors introduce simple biographical facts.
Now, we have a few recommendations for those who are stuck with the main idea for biography essays. If you cannot think of the right person to describe in your paper, try the following strategies:
- Think about a politician who you believe contributed to the development of the country greatly.
- Think about a pop star, actor whom you consider the most talented.
- Think of your favorite writers, poets, film directors, etc.
- Think about a family member who is especially important to you.