Bullying is one of the most burning problems in schools. That is why it is often discussed in class and in essay papers on bullying. If you have to write an essay about bullying, be ready to deal with the problem of immorality, evil, hostility, and abuse. Be sure, writing essays on bullying will not be boring, especially if you:
- Have ever bullied someone and repent of it now;
- Have ever been bullied and know how hurtful bullying can be;
- Watched someone being bullied.
Now, let us give you some useful hints for writing essays on bullying.
Do you know why children bully?
One of the issues that can be considered in essays about bullying is why children bully. To answer this question, we suggest you read the following:
“I do not bully, I just behave like all my peers do.”
“Sometimes I want to hang out with a crowd. Very often, bullying someone is just a kind of entertainment, a fun for them”.
“It seems, bullying makes my son stronger, smarter, and better than the person he is bullying”.
What idea pops into your mind while reading the quotations? Express them in essays about bullying.
Effects of bullying
Can bullying cause some psychological disorders in victims? We recommend you discuss this question in essays about bullying. In order to persuade the reader that bullying has a negative impact on human psyche, we recommend you include statistics in essays on bullying.
The following information can also help with writing essays on bullying:
- According to statistics, 100, 000 students bring guns to school;
- 87% of them said that shootings are motivated by a desire to take revenge to those who hurt them;
- 86% of students said that bullying becomes a reason for lethal violence in schools.
To develop the idea of bullying effects in essays about bullying, we suggest you read info about essays on violence and an essay on sexual harassment.